Sunday, November 1, 2009

Burning Life Elven Style

I get around quite a bit in SpotOn3d and Second Life and a couple other Grids, and in my travels I try to sometimes have a bit of fun...Smiles In Elven lands Burning Life was really very well done, lots of great artisans which will show you some of what I saw!
Don't argue with them!

House of Cards ( I can't do that in RL)

How did they do that? Pretty cool

Walk through 4 levels of light and sound

Representation of the four elements

The Elvenator (Changes you forever more..smiles)

Well there was so much more to see and so many more I could show you, you will just have to attend next year to see for yourself. I will say really enjoyed the fireworks, and many more builds there, met a lot of nice people as well, was a fun filled time.

No comments:

Post a Comment