Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When your youngest is no longer a Teen!



This is my youngest with his girlfriend, they have been together for a year and a bit.
Well less than an hour ago was the 16th of Nov, the day 20 years ago I gave birth to him. I remember the day as though it was yesterday. About 4am in the morning contractions hit me, and by 8:30 am he was born. It was 10 years prior to him I had given birth before so it was like learning all over again, but I got in the swing of things fairly fast! The years looking back flashed by! Now here we are no more teens, that feels good and not so good. Happy to look forward to his future, sad to see past years gone so quickly. I hope his future continues to be bright, and he always remembers to stop to smell the roses along his life's journey, so it doesn't seem to pass by to quickly! Happy Birthday Matthew, Love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment